Old September 12th 11, 06:28 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

In message , at 18:47:24 on
Mon, 12 Sep 2011, Bruce remarked:
Visiting somewhere for a week doesn't give you the faintest idea of
the reality of living there, except I suppose if you are Roland Perry,
who seems to form most of his "opinions" on a whim.

Wrong again old chap. It might not give you the faintest idea, but
please don't assume I'm as bad at it as you apparently are.

In the mean time, why not direct your ire those others who claim to know
what it's like without ever having been there?