Old September 13th 11, 12:42 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Nobody Nobody is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:18:29 +0100, Graeme Wall
wrote:

On 12/09/2011 14:42, d wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:23:46 +0100
Graeme wrote:
Oh come on, its true. If someone really loves their family they don't move
to the other side of the world to live. For them family ties would be a
stronger bond than moving somewhere new for the sake of it.

You are a simple soul aren't you.

My family means a lot more to me than a job and a naff condo in a cultureless
country on the other side of the world.

Cultureless? I'm sure the Maoris would object to that description.

Bloody hell! Pakeha New Zealanders would disagree as well...

boltar2003 seems to be exercisng invective left over from his
unsated homophobic diatribe a few weeks back.