Old September 13th 11, 08:57 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
1506[_2_] 1506[_2_] is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Sep 12, 5:42*pm, Nobody wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:18:29 +0100, Graeme Wall

wrote:
On 12/09/2011 14:42, wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:23:46 +0100
Graeme *wrote:
Oh come on, its true. If someone really loves their family they don't move
to the other side of the world to live. For them family ties would be a
stronger bond than moving somewhere new for the sake of it.

You are a simple soul aren't you.

My family means a lot more to me than a job and a naff condo in a cultureless
country on the other side of the world.

Cultureless? I'm sure the Maoris would object to that description.

Bloody hell! *Pakeha New Zealanders would disagree as well...

boltar2003 seems to be exercisng invective left over from his
unsated homophobic diatribe a few weeks back.

What "homophobic diatribe"? A phobia is a fear. I would be very
surprised if Boltar is afraid of homosexuals.