Old September 13th 11, 09:04 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Sep 13, 10:57*am, 1506 wrote:

What "homophobic diatribe"? *A phobia is a fear. *I would be very
surprised if Boltar is afraid of homosexuals.

Oh, don't be silly. The term "homophobic", while perhaps not strictly
correct in a Latin sense, is widely used to describe someone or
something that is opposed to, rather than strictly scared of,
homosexual people or homosexuality at a concept.

(I have no idea of the content of the posting mentioned, however).

Neil