Old September 13th 11, 09:05 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 01:57:32 -0700 (PDT)
1506 wrote:
What "homophobic diatribe"? A phobia is a fear. I would be very
surprised if Boltar is afraid of homosexuals.

I have nothing against them but these days if you dare critisise any aspect
of anyones lifestyle of culture you're immediately labelled as a "hater" or
whatever the trendy left wing terminology is this week. Especially online
where people seem to make it their mission to be offended by just about
anything.

B2003