Old September 13th 11, 10:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_3_] Robin[_3_] is offline

Default Operas - food

1. For the Young Vic on Friday 23rd Sept I have reserved a table in
the bar at 6pm.

2. For Covent Garden on Tuesday 27th Sept I will order us a meal in
the bar. Please see the attached menu (hope you can read it) and let
me know what you want.

Thanks for another example of the benefits of using different
applications for email and Usenet to set against the manifest benefits
of an all-in-one approach.

And mines the cheese plate and a pint please
--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com