Old September 13th 11, 10:18 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 02:58:49 -0700 (PDT)
1506 wrote:
My issue with many of these groups is that they want to impose their
will on me. I keep my private life behind the bedroom door. The
homosexuals want to display it on floats in the street. If muslims

Publically flaunting your sexuality shows immense insecurity about it despite
how the exponents of it describe it using the tired old "celebrating" cliche.

B2003