Old September 13th 11, 10:36 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

"1506" wrote:

On Sep 13, 2:52 am, wrote:
[...]
Not really. Live and let live unless it happens to affect me or someone
know personally. Having opinions is not trying to be offended.

My issue with many of these groups is that they want to impose their
will on me. I keep my private life behind the bedroom door. The
homosexuals want to display it on floats in the street. If muslims
want to worship at their mosque, fine. Please do not force islam
(submission) onto everyone else.

I don't think anyone's proposing to turn you gay.

Now, I wonder if there's any chance those interested in such discussions
could arrange for them to take place elsewhere, rather than cross-posted on
three newsgroups which supposedly focus on transport issues...