Old September 13th 11, 11:18 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 12:10:09 +0100
Bruce wrote:
Not really. Live and let live unless it happens to affect me or someone I
know personally. Having opinions is not trying to be offended.

B2003

I think every response to your future rants on here should remind you
of that phrase;

My usual "rants" on utl are usually about the tube which very must DOES affect
me now I have the misfortune of having to use it 2 days a week again.

B2003