Old September 13th 11, 12:34 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

In message , at 10:44:24 on
Tue, 13 Sep 2011, Bruce remarked:
In the mean time, why not direct your ire those others who claim to know
what it's like without ever having been there?

I'd rather direct my disapproval towards someone who speaks with
absolute authority

All I did was refute some of the even more outrageous prejudices of
another.

about what it is like to live and work in some
place that he only visited for a week, on holiday.

I wasn't on holiday in that sense. And I stayed two weeks. Do keep up!