Old February 12th 04, 05:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Bus Routes.

In message , Paul Corfield
writes
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:48:11 +0000, Tom Anderson
wrote:
The obvious mistake here is that you won't be at work when the night buses
are running, so you'll never need to advise people about them. Still, as a
general point, it might be something to consider.

Kat might be at work - people do miss last trains into town even though
the station will be open for trains going the other way. Night buses
become important then - Leicester Square station for example has lots of
night bus info for rather obvious reasons.

Kat most certainly will be at work outside traffic hours for two weeks
in every seven; we are a Section 12 station, we wouldn't be able to open
unless we had the right number of staff.

The important local night buses for Mile End are the N8, N25 and N277.
Down the road at Limehouse you've got the N15 and N50. At a stretch in
the other direction towards Hackney Wick you've got the N26 and N236. I
guess you could chuck in the 108 from Bow Church over to Lewisham as
well.

Thanks; the local ones I know but that 108 seems one to remember.
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.