Old September 13th 11, 12:53 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
The Real Doctor The Real Doctor is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On 13/09/11 10:58, 1506 wrote:
My issue with many of these groups is that they want to impose their
will on me. I keep my private life behind the bedroom door. The
homosexuals want to display it on floats in the street.

Are you equally opposed to public expressions of straight affection?

If muslims
want to worship at their mosque, fine. Please do not force islam
(submission) onto everyone else.

How do you feel about the catholic bishop who is demanding that the
Scottish Government adheres to his view of who should be allowed to get
married?

Ian