Old September 13th 11, 04:20 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Sep 13, 5:12*pm, 1506 wrote:

Then you understand incorrectly in my view.

And you in my view.

Then answer my point below.

What is the term you would use to mean an opposition to homosexuality,
as opposed to fear of it? *(Though why you would seek to oppose
something that has no effect on you I have no idea).

It was Boltar to whom the term Homophobe was (in my view) incorrectly
applied. My opinion is irrelevant.

You are stating that I am incorrect to use the term "homophobe" for
someone who dislikes homosexuality rather than fearing it. So I am
asking what term *you* (not Boltar, whose post I didn't read so I
don't know if it was "homophobic" or not) would use to describe that.

Neil