Old September 13th 11, 08:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Operas - food

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011, Peter Lawrence wrote:

1. For the Young Vic on Friday 23rd Sept I have reserved a table in the
bar at 6pm.

2. For Covent Garden on Tuesday 27th Sept I will order us a meal in the
bar. Please see the attached menu (hope you can read it) and let me know
what you want.

The duck sausage roll sounds rather good, but to make it through just
south of four hours of Puccini, i think i'll need the roast beef!

tom

--
Oh well, one plays these games and the scones did look rather
delicious. -- Stephen Fry