Old September 13th 11, 09:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Westfield/Leyton

On Sep 13, 8:50*pm, Martin Petrov
wrote:
I took a look at the Westfield in Stratford tonight, and other than
marvelling at the size of the place, (which really is enormous) the
overriding memory was how busy it was trying to get out of the Stratford
City area on the 97 bus - tough to tell if it was directly related to the
opening of the shopping centre, but it took an absolute AGE to get from
the shopping centre up to Leyton. The roads from Leyton through to
Stratford aren't really of the highest quality, and I wonder if Leyton
High Road could be at a standstill at weekends.

(Orient were also at home - and this was 30 mins before kickoff, but I
can't believe this made much of a difference....)

Interesting - I was going to ask on here about how extensive the
associated bus route changes have been.

You're right - it is enormous. (And no, I haven't been there today!)