Old September 14th 11, 04:51 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Charles Ellson Charles Ellson is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 23:24:24 +0100, Paul Corfield
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:47:20 +0100, Bruce
wrote:

1506 wrote:

It is precisely because my immediate family means so much to me, that
we moved from England to the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the early
1980s. Our quality of life, and standard of living, improved in so
many ways.

And you also improved England by leaving, for which we thank you.

Unfortunately for you you will find that "1506" is, I am informed, now
resident in Aylesbury

Is his second name Hubert ?

so be careful what you say in the supermarket
till queue. He might be standing behind you.