Old September 14th 11, 07:13 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
1506[_2_] 1506[_2_] is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Sep 13, 11:55*pm, Neil Williams wrote:
On Sep 14, 8:46*am, 1506 wrote:

Phobia - "Fear, horror or aversion"

That is the definition that I would use.

And a dislike of homosexuality is an aversion to it, no?

(note "or").

To my mind aversion is stronger than dislike. However, this is coming
close to splitting hairs. So, point conceded.

That said, I see no evidence that Boltar has a dislike for Homosexuals
either.