Old September 14th 11, 07:19 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Sep 14, 9:13*am, 1506 wrote:

To my mind aversion is stronger than dislike. *However, this is coming
close to splitting hairs. *So, point conceded.

Fair enough, thanks.

That said, I see no evidence that Boltar has a dislike for Homosexuals
either.

I have no idea if he has or not, and I decline to read the thread
being pointed to because it was one I stepped out of because it wasn't
particularly interesting and had precious little to do with railways.

Neil