Old September 14th 11, 10:10 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 03:02:41 -0700 (PDT)
1506 wrote:
IIRC Paddington to Victoria is just under GBP15.00. However, Bakerloo
Line, change at Oxford Circus for the Victoria, is not realistic with
two suitcases and a carry-on.

I completely agree. I always take minicabs to airports, I just can't be
arsed with public transport not least because it'll probably go wrong
anyway. However I got the train+tube home from gatwick last week because I
wasn't in a hurry and so ended up sitting outside purley for 10 minutes then
a slow slog all the way to victoria. Ended up taking over 2 hours to get home
to north london. The flight was only 3! Next time I'll just get a cab and
hang the cost.

B2003