Old September 14th 11, 10:23 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Sep 14, 11:55*am, wrote:

With pre book minicabs I'm sure you can pay by card and the last thing
the traffic needs is black cabs stopped at the side for ages while a card
transaction goes through.

With black cabs in London you very often *can* pay by card. With pre-
book minicabs you usually can't outside London - most companies do not
have the kind of infrastructure used by Addison Lee etc.

Wow, 31 quid. A small fortune. I feel your pain.

Hassle factor. I do not habitually carry a lot of cash as most
businesses will take cards for that sort of sum.

Neil