Old September 14th 11, 11:57 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

On Sep 14, 1:19*pm, wrote:

I wouldn't call 30 quid a lot of cash TBH. Besides *, its probably less
hassle for the cabby to take cash (not to mention that he's more likely to
get a keep-the-change tip).

Last time I checked, businesses were supposed to do things convenient
for the customer.

Cards arn't suitable for everything - can you
imagine if people boarding a bus all wanted to pay by card?

With the new contactless cards taking a fraction of a second to
process, I rather hope they will. But a bus ticket is a much lower
value transaction.

Neil