Old September 14th 11, 03:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.telecom,uk.comp.mobile
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Public internet access on the london underground

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:05:02 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
Why would he be?

Because he's out of the office?

And why would he be out of the office during working hours? If he's an
on site manager then he'll be with whoever he needs to manage anyway.

Unless he's an on a site. In which case there should
be provision made to contact him.

Mobile phone being the obvious first choice.

Depends where it is.

I think you'll find most commuters are just travelling to their desks.

From where they conduct meetings with colleagues.

I don't know what you do but I haven't had a meeting in 4 months. I actually
get on with doing work rather than spending my day sitting around a table
waffling. Any important correspondance is sent via email unless the person
is within walking distance. I suspect many other people are in a similar
situation.

Rubbish. I suspect the majority of people on the tube outside rush hour
are tourists and I doubt many of the rest are on their way to meetings.

We'll have to agree to differ. But why pick just off-peak for your
mobile phone rant?

So you think the majority of people on in the rush hour have a meeting the
minute they get to work?

B2003