Old September 15th 11, 02:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Earl's Court escalators

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 08:54:28 -0500
wrote:
I see that Piccadilly trains aren't stopping from yesterday until next
Wednesday (inclusive) due to emergency escalator maintenance.

Anyone got any more details? Why not use encourage interchange elsewhere but
stop anyway and allow people to use the lifts and stairs?

On my Wimbledon-Upminster train people were told to interchange at South
Kensington, not the quickest if going West from Earls Court.

Theres also no access to the piccadilly at holborn in the mornings due them
repairing one of the escalators AGAIN. They were all completely rebuilt only
3 years ago, WTF is going on?

B2003