Old September 16th 11, 02:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_3_] Robin[_3_] is offline

Default Westfield and the DLR

Yes, I know that the Olympic stadium arena is sunken, but would that
provide enough material to raise the far larger Olympic park area that
surrounds it?

ISTM the issue is a bit more complex than that as the area was not flat
to start with. There is a map showing the contours at
http://planning.london2012.com/publi...=JD3JF2SZL0000
but I'm not up to computing if it's enough (or more than enough) for the
final contours. Living near the site I can say they have had some pretty
big temporary hills as they moved stuff around.
--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com