Old September 16th 11, 05:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter van Holst Walter van Holst is offline

Default Oyster question

On Sep 16, 7:02*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:

I think you need to give a bit more detail as to where your journeys
will be and on what mode. *I am not sure that there is a definitive
guide anywhere in relation to season tickets as the wording is not
that clear. *In day to day practical terms what follows is what most
people do.

Ok, let me be slightly more specific (although you already went there
a bit): let's assume I have a season ticket and I stay within the
zones the ticket is valid for. Touching in on gated stations aside, on
which modes of transport within the zone do I not have to touch in
(which you answered mostly), and even more importantly where can I
find official communication about me not having to touch in.

Thanks for the reply, BTW.

Regards,

Walter