Old September 17th 11, 07:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default St Pancras Booking Office

In message , at 00:43:52 on Sat, 17 Sep
2011, Clive Page remarked:
Anyhow, it means that one can get from the Euston Road to the
upper-level (EMT) platform area quite quickly by entering the hotel
entrance, taking a short dog-leg to the right through the booking
office bar, and thus getting to upper level concourse of the station
without the usual impediment of escalators/stairs.

I discovered that soon after the hotel opened, by accident when I took
that route sightseeing. Hopefully they won't implement any measures to
stop passengers (rather than just hotel guests) doing this.