Old February 12th 04, 09:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
woutster woutster is offline

Default Eighteen LU trains damaged at Farringdon...

"Roger the cabin boy" wrote in
:

I think they're right.
They doesn't seem to have been any benefit to PPP (other than to the
treasury) and in fact things do seem to have got slightly worse. Just
my opinion anyway.

I to agree with you - wasn't it TOT yesterday that said they were
going to have another look at the "contracts" that had been made under
PPP to see if any of them were actually worth anything - (basically
saying that it has been a waste of time so far and the 2 yr "honeymoon
period" was well past.

In the case of Metronet SSL, the one year "honeymoon period" has not
even lapsed. I'll come out of the closet now and say that I do work for
the above mentioned company, albeit on the stations side. From what I
have heard from someone directly invovled, is that the work that was
being done was on behalf of a contractor of LUL.

woutster