Old February 12th 04, 10:15 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Jon Porter Jon Porter is offline

Default Meeting Point at Paddington

"Cast_Iron" wrote in message
Peter Masson wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
I will be meeting my son at London Paddington station tomorrow
afternoon. Can someone suggest a suitable meeting point at the
station. (We will both be coming in by tube (main station))

Brunel's statue on the Lawn (near the top of the steps from the tube
station).

No longer on the Lawn, unless it's been put back in its rightful

place. Last
time I saw it it was in the entrance from the cab rank to platform 1.

Paddington Bear Statue, just by Dixons through the glass doors to the
right of the big sushi bar. If coming up the main tube steps turn sharp
left and left again, can't miss it.