Old September 28th 11, 03:05 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Kensington Olympia LU service cuts

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:20:29 +0100
"Paul Scott" wrote:
Consultation complete:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/proj...mes/20357.aspx

"We heard from more than 15,000 people. After considering all the responses
we have now confirmed that the proposed changes will go ahead."

Which is what everyone expected anyway...

I don't quite get how the olympia service which only ran every 15 or 30 mins
can have caused such congestion at earls court that they feel the need
to get rid of it. Or is that just an excuse? (I'm not axe grinding , it makes
no difference to me, I never use it).

B2003