Old February 12th 04, 11:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Eighteen LU trains damaged at Farringdon...

woutster wrote:

In the case of Metronet SSL, the one year "honeymoon period" has not
even lapsed. I'll come out of the closet now and say that I do work
for the above mentioned company, albeit on the stations side. From
what I have heard from someone directly invovled, is that the work
that was being done was on behalf of a contractor of LUL.

Work on the infrastructure being done by a contractor of LUL rather than
a contractor of Metronet SSL? Surely that's not way PPP is supposed to
work, is it?
--
Richard J.