Old September 29th 11, 11:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Kensington Olympia LU service cuts

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 03:20:29PM +0100, Paul Scott wrote:
Consultation complete:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/proj...mes/20357.aspx

"We heard from more than 15,000 people. After considering all the responses
we have now confirmed that the proposed changes will go ahead."

Which is what everyone expected anyway...

If they're working on the assumption that the Overground service will be
able to service the demand - I wish them luck. Especially on southbound
trains in the early evening, right about when lots of people leave those
exhbitions, those trains are so full that no-one at Olympia can get on
them.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.
At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear
shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house.
-- Robert A Heinlein