Old September 29th 11, 01:26 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
ian batten ian batten is offline

Default Mega Bus

On Sep 29, 9:50*am, wrote:
And AFAIK the DLR reuses one of the routes of those lines on its way
from
poplar to straford and also the old viaducts going towards the city.
I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

And many other sections, too. It's why the DLR runs across and down,
rather than diagonally. It's using the routes of old sections of
dockland railway that ran along the side of the (now filled-in) docks.

ian