Old October 3rd 11, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Henleys corner crossing - someone tell me this is a joke

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:15:25 +0100
"Mortimer" wrote:
This idea stinks. No-one should foist their religion on other non-believers
by expecting special treatment from the law. If they *choose* not to press
buttons to permit them to cross the road, then it's very simple: they
*choose* not to be able to cross the road safely.

Anyone who puts religion *before* day-to-day living, and chooses to let it
rule their lives is a nutter. For me, religion is a servant, not a master.

Yup. The way a lot of religious people talk you'd think they were being forced
to observe whatever silly rules or laws they adhere to rather than it being
a matter of choice on their part. And as you say , if they choose to stick
to these rules for whatever reason there's no reason other people should be
inconvenienced because of it. But then try telling that to whatever tree
hugging right-on liberal dreamed up this idiocy.

B2003