Old October 3rd 11, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Thumper[_2_] Thumper[_2_] is offline

Default Henleys corner crossing - someone tell me this is a joke

wrote in message
Though I heard about this on LBC this morning too so I suspect it isn't.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...strian-crossin
g-devout-Jews-cross-road.html

http://percyweller.wordpress.com/201...every-90-secs/

I would suggest that if these religious nutters really are so hamstrung by
their interpretation of their religion they just stay inside instead of
everyone else being inconvenienced - including probably the large number
of
ordinary jews that live in that area.

B2003

This article was tucked away on something like page 43 of the paper. Imagine
if it had been specially arranged for muslims to cross the road; it would be
front page headlines in the Daily Mail.

Now Muslims Stop Our Traffic!!!