Old October 9th 11, 04:36 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
allantracy allantracy is offline

Default "Heathrow and Gatwick airports: Ministers mull rail link" (twixtthe two)

Or 15 mins by Heathrow Express from Paddington?

People have a choice, and lots still use the tube.

When I use Heathrow getting to the airport depends on whether I arrive
at Euston, Marylebone or Paddington.

If I use Euston then I tend to just use the Piccadilly line (Tube) all
the way whereas the other two are obviously handy for Heathrow
Express.

Of course, Crossrail should change all that.