Old October 12th 11, 08:50 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default "Heathrow and Gatwick airports: Ministers mull rail link" (twixt

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:50:20 +0100
Bruce wrote:
Your reaction to them is, however, bizarre - bordering on paranoia.

So pointing out the large number of aircraft over europe is paranoid is it?
Thats an interesting take on the word. Care to expand on your theory?

The whole agenda of the 'global warming industry' is based on
(1) generating irrational fear among the general population, then
(2) presenting an alleged solution to the alleged problem that will
cost untold trillions of dollars, pounds, euros and yen (etc...) with
absolutely no certainty as to whether it will solve a problem whose
very existence in doubt.

In doubt by who? Hysterical ostriches on usenet like you? Perhaps. But I'll
go with the almost universal scientific consensus thanks. And please, don't
counterpoint by posting the standard issue links to the one or 2 fringe
professors who arn't even climate scientists who think otherwise. I'm not
interested in the opinions of some ****ing know-nothing economists.

B2003