Old October 13th 11, 10:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Platforms with two numbers

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 09:55:38PM +0100, Richard wrote:

That makes me wonder, are there any stations in the UK or elsewhere
that have a continuous platform with different numbers at either end?

Edinburgh Waverley. Platforms 19 and 20 at the south end are 2 and 1 at
the north end. I think that 11 (south end) is 7 (north end) as well.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

Immigration: making Britain great since AD43