Old February 13th 04, 01:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Eighteen LU trains damaged at Farringdon...

Jack Taylor wrote:

That will teach me to read the referenced article first (which I
didn't do because John's lengthy URL wrapped around - please use
www.makeashorterlink.com or www.tinyurl.com when posting these).

I was going to suggest that your newsreader was the problem, but in fact
you and I and John all use Outlook Express 6, and I had no problems with
John's long URL. Did you perhaps try to use the copy of it in Roland
Perry's post? He uses a different newsreader, I think, and the URL
didn't survive it.

--
Richard J.