Old October 17th 11, 11:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default "Heathrow and Gatwick airports: Ministers mull rail link" (twixt

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 11:49:47AM +0100, Bruce wrote:

On Venus? Can't I read up on it here? Do Ryanair fly there?

They claim to, but you'll actually land in a small field in the middle
of the Scottish Highlands with "Venus" hurriedly daubed onto a rotten
board by the gate.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

If you can't imagine how I do something, it's
because I have a better imagination than you