Old October 18th 11, 09:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Martin Petrov[_2_] Martin Petrov[_2_] is offline

Default Victoria Tube station escalator works finished

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:11:41 +0100, Mizter T wrote:

TfL - "Victoria Tube station escalator work completed three months
early" http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/media/newscentre/21319.aspx

The overall works are far from finished though - the redevelopment of
the Tube station is due for completion in 2018.

I was pretty amazed when I read the press release and saw it was going to
be 2016 before the North entrance is opened - thought it was going to be
well before then.