Old October 18th 11, 09:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr J R Stockton[_31_] Dr J R Stockton[_31_] is offline

Default "Heathrow and Gatwick airports: Ministers mull rail link" (twixt

In uk.transport.london message
al.domain, Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:10:00, Paul Cummins usethebl@stedteleph
one.invalid posted:

We were about to embark at Dover, when (David
Cantrell) came up to me and whispered:

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about the supposedly-vast
number of planes over Europe.

Exactly. catching a plane to Canada involves it being on of that
vast-number for at least part of the journey.

So, which station do I go to to catch a train to Alaska or California, or
Toronto?

Be patient :

New York Times, Dec 25, 1905
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive...6355417738DDDA
00894DE405B878CF1D3 1907
http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...d=eNwgAAAAIBAJ
&sjid=H2sFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2884,2655108
http://madmikesamerica.com/2011/08/london-to-new-york-city-rail-link/

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Web http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.