Old October 20th 11, 03:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
martin j martin j is offline

Default Zones 1, 2 and 3 or just 2 and 3 and PAYG

Hi there.
Coming up to Travelcard renewal time and this year since my journey has pretty neatly settled down to zone 3 south London to Canary Wharf, via Crystal Palace and Canada Water, I don't think I need Zone 1 as it's only about 1 week a month that I have to travel that way and only on the inbound journey..
Is it going to be cheaper to drop Zone 1 and pay the difference via Oyster PAYG 1 week a month for only the inbound journey's?
Many thanks,
Martin J