Old October 29th 11, 03:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Waste of space drivers

On Oct 28, 11:31*pm, "Ian F." wrote:

wrote:

I think its a skill they have to master before they get their license.
I've seen it happen there, at Arnos grove and white city many times.

The worst has to be at Kennington, the cross-platform change from Bank to
Charing Cross branches northbound. They wait until the doors of the Bank one
just begin to open and then shut the doors of the CX one just so we can see
it happening as we're running for the train. ****ing pathetic, juvenile
*******s!

You do realise the drivers cannot see what's happening on the other
platform at Kennington?