Old October 31st 11, 08:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default FCC Stitching Customers Up?

On Oct 31, 9:31*pm, The Gardener wrote:

On the subject of 12EPB, I can only once recall seeing such a
formation in service and that was on the first Network Day back in
1986, when at least one additional diagram ran between Victoria and
Brighton so formed. Unfortunately, I only have my memory to rely on
and don't have any photographic evidence to back this up.

12EPB were used on Brighton bike ride reliefs - AFAIR the BR EPB
coupling thing did no apply here, as it was outside the SED side
suburban areas, BR 12EPB being no different to 12Vep in this respect.

--
Nick