Old October 31st 11, 08:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] is offline

Default New signage paradigm

In message , Nick
Finnigan wrote:
time. So, is the new signage legal? it seems like a backward step to me.

They are legal. In principle you are disobeying the lights by turning.
The lack of signs showing the prohibitions is a very good defence.

I doubt it very much. You'd have to show that the sign showing the
prohibition was part of the statutory requirement, and I can't see any
wording suggesting that. The green arrow *is* the prohibition.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Mobile: +44 7973 377646 | Web: http://www.davros.org