Old November 2nd 11, 03:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default London Hub proposal published by Halcrow/Foster+Partners

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:26:59 +0000
Bruce wrote:
Lord Foster, founder and chairman of Foster + Partners, said:

"Time are tough and our company needs as much exposure as it can get so to
that effect we've knocked up some cheap graphics and waffle about a vague hand
waving idea our intern came up with that will never see the light of day
because it would cost a fortune, but we don't care because we might get some
real contracts off the back of it".

Exciting stuff!

We obviously have differing definitions of the word "exciting".

B2003