Old February 13th 04, 09:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Jubilee Line at Charing Cross

The junction is on the platform ends at Green park

Not quite. It's about 50m from the platform ends.

No facility to get out at Charring Cross.... Escalators have been robbed
for other stations.

Which other stations? I've seen no indications of 5 MY-A escalators
being installed recently.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: