Old November 5th 11, 02:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] is offline

Default New signage paradigm

In message , Roland Perry
wrote:
The one I'm thinking of has a small traffic island, but you could turn
left past it; in other words you are saying the silver hatchback here
could immediately turn left (despite being in the wrong lane and facing
a red light): http://tinyurl.com/6kkff8b

It's facing a red light with a green arrow (well, if it wasn't forward
of the line it would be). So I think it's legal.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Mobile: +44 7973 377646 | Web: http://www.davros.org