Old November 11th 11, 02:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
David Thornhill David Thornhill is offline

Default Thameslink up the spout again - sig problem twixt Cricklewood and Radlett

I was interested in the alternatives:

Passengers may use:

East Coast services between London Kings Cross and Doncaster
CrossCountry trains between Birmingham New Street and Leicester on some
services
Grand Central on all reasonable routes
London Midland on all reasonable routes
London Underground on all reasonable routes
Virgin Trains on all reasonable routes

Perhaps I've missed it before, but having Grand Central accepting EMT
tickets is something I don't recall before.

David