Old November 11th 11, 03:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Thameslink up the spout again - sig problem twixt Cricklewood and Radlett

"Mizter T" wrote:
[...]
That's almost suggestive of it being an OHLE power issue (EMT having
diesel traction of course) rather than a signalling issue - though I'd be
wary of jumping to that conclusion just yet - perhaps they've hashed the
signalling together enough to be able to run a service on the fast lines,
who knows?

Network Rail tweets:
"St Pancras: Power restored. Disruption continues, for which we are very
sorry. Service information: http://bit.ly/sT3zWK @EmTrains @FirstCC"
http://twitter.com/#!/networkrail/status/135025991801249793

The nature of the power failure is unspecified.